Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bathroom remodel

Our bathroom remodel is fully underway. Demo started July 31st when the bathroom was stripped completely down. Even the floor and the plumbing were removed! Weeks later, it is still a work in progress! We do have a half-bath on the first leve, but have not had an actual shower since July. There is an old kitchen sink in the basement with a sprayer. To shower, we go into the basement and hose off with the sprayer. Not exactly pleasant, but better than going without. I just try not to get dirty.

Happily, we just finished the tiling of the walk-in shower tonight. My fingers feel like sore little nubs and I'm not sure that I have fingerprints anymore! Tony believes that the rest of the work will go quickly and that it will be done soon. I'll believe it when I see it!

Remodel pictures complete with before and afters will be added soon!

1 comment:

Our blog said...

You must post pictures! I love a good bathroom remodel:) Hope your school year gets off to a great start!